PIR Insulation Board
Being a leader and an innovator Izhar Steel (Pvt) Ltd. is the only company in Pakistan providing design, manufacturing and installation of Ozone friendly & PIR Insulation Boards for various industries. PIR Insulation Boards by Izhar Steel is a revolutionary development in Pakistan and is transforming the construction standards to next level our PIR insulation provides acoustic and thermal properties, rigidity, durability and excellent compressive strength.
Coated Fiberglass Tissue Facing
The coated fiberglass tissue used in Izhar PIR thermal board is a functional material to be covered on the surface of the external wall PIR insulation board, which uses fiberglass tissue as a base material. This fiberglass tissue is coated with the compound of stone powder, cement, binder and other functional fillers. After covering with the coated fiberglass tissue, the break strength of the PIR insulation board is obviously improved. The coated fiberglass facing actually become a shielder of the insulation board and increase the waterproofing features of the insulation board. Since the coated tissue is covered with cement and stone powder, which make the insulation board can be attached on the wall with cement directly by simplifying the mounting process.
- Less Smoke intensity Compressive strength exceeding 300 kPa @ 10% compression.
- Density 60kg/m3.
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.022 W/m∙K.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapor.
- Non–deleterious material.
- Manufactured with ozone friendly cyclopentane blowing agent that has zero ODP (contains no CFCs and HCFCs) and GWP.
- Does not contain Asbestos-Dimensional stability <1 %
- Flat and pitched roofs
- Cavity insulation